Monday 18 January 2016

Advance Animation Technique: E4 Stings & 1 second animation.

Brief
For this module we had to do 1 E4 sting or 5, 1 second animations. I opted for the 1 second animations. 

The hand in is today; 18/1/16. and recently i have been a bit overwhelmed by the amount of work i have needed to do, not just university work, just trying to juggle life in general. 

Here is my self assessment of how i dealt with this project;

"I feel i could of handled this project a lot better, once again the time organisation was an issue for me, it is a issue i really have to focus on with my next project.
For this project i really wanted to animate traditionally, however the brief states i animate in flash or TV paint, none of which i have much experience in which will be another skill i need to improve on. Unfortunately I missed the lecture on flash due to my house signing which had been arranged before Christmas. I feel this hindered me as it would of been useful, and prepared me a lot more.
Due to personal issues around the time of the brief, i feel that i have not given this project as much input as i could have done. Just a note, none of my issues were severe just that there were a lot all at the same time, mostly finance related."

I think I could of done more research, really Christmas is a killer for me because it stopped my motivation. Dead. I wasn't meant to be going back home this year because i knew i had enough work to do, but as always I gave in and went home. It was a nice break though. 

So far me "kicking" this year in the face has not gone too well, i was meant to really up my game this year, but personally I don't think i have. 

Research



I looks up some videos and made some of my own reference material for my skull and high five animations. I also looked at the shapes and colours of coffee cups that i think would work well with the colour scheme, i thought the bright purple didn't go very well. I will upload videos at a later date once my work has been marked. 

PUBLISHED : 18/01/16 @ 12:16



No comments:

Post a Comment