Thursday 6 April 2017

Life Drawing

For the past few weeks I have been attending life drawing classes to hone my skills in light values and structure. Today was unfortunately my last one for this year with university.

Here are some of my studies, this time I wanted to work on light values;




 


 I have also done a few drawing in this handmade book by QuantumDesign the paper is really great quality.

 The results on the paper worked quite well, however it is a little soft so it was a little bit of a challenge.



 Although this is technically the end for my life drawing, I hope to carry on after uni as I believe it is essential for every character artist to grow and hone their skills.

On a separate note I am now updating my website you can find a link here.
don't forget to check out my:
Facebook: @MeriMouse94
Instagram: @themerimouse
Twitter: @TheMeriMouse

No comments:

Post a Comment